Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more
questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most
taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer. This figure increases dramatically for business owners.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be
confusing, particularly for business owners. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Keeping up with all of the tax law changes that occur each year also makes it vital to engage a firm that consistently exhausts all learning opportunities to ensure we incorporate these changes, dramatically exceeding what is required by industry standards. Even if you use a
computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what your get...
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential
problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your return will go through three internal review processes to ensure we have mitigated your liability to the fullest extent.
- Your tax strategy for the current year will have already been put in place.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give
the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give
you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
Books a Mess: No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your
bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C or an 1120S, as
well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books
in tip-top shape next year.